Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A credit agency is on my credit report, but I have never received a bill.?

This bill was from 2003 and I have never recieved a bill from the credit agency or the place of service. What should I do? I did not save my paid slip, and now the place of service is telling me I owe them money.



A credit agency is on my credit report, but I have never received a bill.?

If you have no proof of payment then you need to contact them and let them know that you never received a bill on this purchase. You need to clear up your credit report so that it does not show up later. Pay it , get your paid slip and take it to your credit agency to show them that you did pay. From now on keep better records.



A credit agency is on my credit report, but I have never received a bill.?

Hello, I am very new (as in just came across this site and loved it a/b an hr ago) But this is something that I have been looking into for my own credit. I would suggest that U first call the collection agency, go straight to them don%26#039;t bother going to the co. they will have to go to effort to help U and as it was a while ago, I doubt they will put much effort into it. However the col. agency can easily pull up the account, look into it %26amp; decide if they are willing to remove it from your C. R. If they will not , simply dispute it! U can easily do this Ur Self! Go to the sight that U recieved Ur Report and look for dispute items etc. click on it and follow the steps! Remember they have to prove 100% that it was yours or they have to remove it , its the law! I use Freecreditreport ( I pay 12.95 for constant alerts and credit reports) .Also if the # for agency isn%26#039;t listed do what I did call 411 with the address! Much cheaper than leaving it there!:) If they say that it is yours and that its their company that took on the action make them give U PROOF! If they can%26#039;t ! Dispute U paid it off anyways! I hope this helps , I am definetly not a professional !! :) Hope U have a better day tom.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive