Saturday, October 31, 2009

Paying for an item on my credit report 6 months from being taken off report?

I know if I paid it now, it would show as recent activity and stay on another 7 years right?



What about if I let it fall off, then pay it. Can they come back and put it back on my report again?



Paying for an item on my credit report 6 months from being taken off report?

If you pay the account off now it will show as a recent charge off. However, this should not re-age the account. Witch means it will still fall off your report in 6 months.



If you pay the account off after 6 months it should not reappear on your credit file.



My advice to you is not to pay them anything. But, if you do I can definitely respect that also.



Paying for an item on my credit report 6 months from being taken off report?

I think you you should not pay and let it fall off your credit report after 6 months. There is always a possibility that this collection may be resold to another collection agency. Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive